ICSE Result 2012
The board will declare the results of the ICSE (Class X) Examinations on Saturday, 19th May 2012 at 3pm.
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (Class X) Examination, 2012
How To Check Results?
List of websites where result will be available:
- In the Message box, enter your index number in the following way:-
- If your index number is T/4331/009 then type: ICSE T4331009
- Now send the message to any one of the following numbers:
51818, 56263, 58888, 5676750, 56677, 56388, 54242, 5782728
The result will be displayed in the following format viz:
SAURABH NANDA ENG-98,HIN-87,EED-97,HCG-95,MAT-98, SCI-90,CTA-100,SUPW-A,PCA
The ICSE results determines in which junior college the students gets admission. There were seven subjects in the class 10 exam and students need to pass in five subjects to clear the board exam. In Mumbai a total of 6,031 students appeared for the ICSE exams this year. There are 67 ICSE schools in the city.
The procedure for viewing the results on the Internet is user friendly & interactive.
- The candidate can view their individual result.
- All school Principals have been given personalized passwords to view their respective school results.